“STEP ON THE SEASHELLS” is designed as a premium see-through seashell bikini as both top and bottom feature premium knitted double lining to avoid see-thorough. The outside layers are seashell-shaped net pattern which were patiently handcrafted.
- The product is handcrafted from 100% Organic Hemp Yarn in raw material colour. The yarn can be used by people recovering from cancer and those who’re allergic to synthetic fibres.
- Skyla is size 8 AU, wearing size O/S.
- This bikini set offers you a lot of flexibility. For example, you can adjust the top making a ruched effect. You can also turn it upside down or even go for the bandeau look which has recently been very popular.
- Hand wash delicately in cold water separately.
- Gently squeeze off water without twisting.
- Air dry by hanging in shade and avoiding direct sun.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not put in the washing machine or dryer.
- See more garment care details in the FAQ section.
- Actual colours and design may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings, the lighting in the installation location, slight differences in product finishes over time and other factors.
- The colour may slightly fade after washing due to the organic plant-based dyes. For the first wash, highly recommend soaking the item in saltwater for 20 minutes and wash normally. It is a natural way to maintain the plant-based dyes.
||10 × 10 × 10 cm